Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Virginia Beach high-rise hotel with indoor, city-view pool
With a stay at The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center in Virginia Beach, you'll be minutes from Sandler Center for the Performing Arts and Virginia Beach Town Center.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Virginia Beach Central Library and Mount Trashmore Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 236 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free parking is available onsite.
Westin Virginia Beach Town Center occupies 10 floors of a 39-story tower, the tallest in Virginia. Shops, restaurants, and the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts are steps away.
This Art Deco hotel features a heated indoor pool, and a well-equipped fitness center. The Westin Restaurant and Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar and a coffee shop are on site. Room service is available.
Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, a gift shop/newsstand, and concierge services. Self-parking and valet parking are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Ergonomic chair
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- City view
- LCD TV
The Westin Restaurant and Bar - With view over the city, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 6.95 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 6.95 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.