Please enter your travel dates.
Oceanfront Virginia Beach hotel by Neptune’s Park
When you stay at Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront in Virginia Beach, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Neptune Statue and Neptune's Park.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Pacific Place and Naval Aviation Monument Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 291 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront features two restaurants, a 21st-floor bar, and room service. This Virginia Beach hotel has indoor and outdoor pools, a spa tub, a beach playground, and a children’s pool. A health club is also on site.
The hotel has a business center and offers dry cleaning and tour assistance. Parking is available for a fee.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 291
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 20
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Ceiling fan
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
Catch 31 - Menu features fresh seafood and steaks, with a raw bar on site. Outdoor terraces include fire pits. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Salacia - Fine dining, with a menu that includes Kobe beef, seafood, a selection of cheeses, filet mignon, veal chops, and an extensive selection of wine. Tableside preparation of salads and desserts. Serving dinner. Indoor and outdoor dining. Guests must be at least eight years old.
Sky Bar - Serving cocktails, wine, beer, and light dishes. Offering views of the ocean and downtown Norfolk. Located on the 21st floor.
Room Service - Available early morning to late night.
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront offers a health club, indoor and outdoor pools, and a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 9.95 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 9.95 per day