Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Virginia Beach
King nonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Doubles nonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Virginia Beach eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Virginia Beach in Virginia Beach, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Virginia Beach Convention Center and close to Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art and Jungle Golf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 292 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Virginia Beach? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Virginia Beach Amenities
DoubleTree by Hilton Virginia Beach features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
DoubleTree by Hilton Virginia Beach is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Indoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 292
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1982
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Max and Ermas Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
DoubleTree by Hilton Virginia Beach Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 90
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 200 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.