Please enter your travel dates.
Sea View Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Sea View Suite
Deluxe Suite, Sea View
- One Queen Bed
Room, City View
Seafront hotel on Promenade des Anglais
With a stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice in Nice (Les Baumettes), you'll be convenient to Foundation Lenval Children's Hospital and Nice Museum of Fine Arts.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Archet Hospital and Phoenix Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 331 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and an Internet point. Planning an event in Nice? This hotel has 2691 square feet (250 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice features an outdoor pool and a seasonal restaurant and lounge on the rooftop. Guests enjoy French cuisine at Bleu Citron restaurant and 24-hour room service. The hotel offers guests direct access to its private pebble beach at a discounted rate. A fitness facility overlooks the sea, and a hammam and a sauna are on site.
The 24-hour business center has 250 square meters (2,691 square feet) of space including a conference center with one meeting/conference room and exhibit space. There is an Internet point and complimentary wireless Internet access is provided throughout the property. A security guard is on site and complimentary newspapers are offered in the lobby. The multi-lingual staff assists with tours/tickets, currency exchange, and there is concierge service.
Weddings and banquets are accommodated and there is laundry/dry cleaning services and childcare/babysitting available. The hotel provides valet parking (surcharge).
- On private beach
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 331
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Internet point
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking
- Year Built 1979
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2691
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 250
- Conference center
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Bleu Citron - Open for lunch and dinner from October to April. Serves buffet hot/cold breakfasts (surcharge) daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM. This restaurant overlooks the Promenade des Anglais. Guests relax in leather dining chairs and discover a fine combination of regional products and international flavours.
Promenade Café - Serves light snacks all day from an international menu.
The Terrace Restaurant - Serving lunch and dinner from June to September, this rooftop restaurant overlooks the Bay of Angels. Grilled meats, fish, salads, and pasta.
Poolside Bar & Lounge - A rooftop bar, open all day until early evening, from May to October. Serves a range of drinks, including cocktails, as well as soft drinks and coffee.
Lobby Bar - Off the lobby and open daily from mid-morning until the early hours, this bar is an informal place for a quiet drink. Guests sit at bar stools or recline in the leather chairs.
The hotel's 700-square-meter rooftop terrace offers a 150-square-meter lap pool as well as loungers (surcharge). The fitness center has a sauna, steam room, and range of cardio and resistance machines. Massages are available on request.
The Promenade des Anglais, on which this hotel stands, has wide sidewalks along the beach that are popular with joggers and in-line skaters. Directly across the Promenade, the private pebble beach is open from May to October; the sea is usually calm enough to enjoy from spring though autumn, and always pleasantly warm in summer. Access, cabana, beach umbrella and towels, and deckchair are available for a daily surcharge. Watersports, such as parasailing and Jet Skiing, are popular in Nice and equipment is locally available for rent.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
- Swimming pool
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 18 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.