Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Sea View
- 1 double
Executive Room Terrace Sea and Garden view
- 1 double
Junior Suite with Terrace, Sea and Garden view
- 1 double
Luxury hotel overlooking la Promenade Des Anglais and the Sea
With a stay at Le Meridien Nice, you'll be centrally located in Nice, steps from Casino Ruhl and Promenade des Anglais.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Verdure Theatre and Albert 1st Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 318 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Nice? This hotel has 10764 square feet (1000 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 17 March 2014 to 21 March 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Le Meridien Nice enjoys direct access to a private beach, where sunloungers and umbrellas are available for a surcharge.
The health and beauty centre offers a fitness room, sauna, and beauty treatments including balneotherapy, lymph drainage, manicures, and facials. The fitness room is complimentary for guests during limited hours.
A public garage (surcharge) is across the street from the hotel.
The conference centre has meeting and banqueting rooms, six of which offer natural daylight. The largest suite, Salon Vallauris, accommodates up to 600 people. A plasma screen outside each meeting room can be used for company logos. Guests can take breakfast together in the Salon Le Riviera with views over the beachfront. There is also a dedicated events office, business centre with high-speed Internet access, and expansive exhibition area.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 318
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10764
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
La Terrasse - This rooftop restaurant offers lunch and dinner all year round. In a relaxed ambience of teak tables and cream fabrics, guests can browse the newspaper over breakfast or enjoy the cocktail du jour and admire the sea views from this 10th-floor restaurant.
Le Colonial Café - Snacking is served at this restaurant with its modern decor, white leather benches, and long glass windows offering sea views. Signature dishes include steamed anglerfish, lobster sautéed in olive oil, and soft chocolate cake with melted gianduja. Le Colonial Café is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner all year, and an adjacent bar serves drinks all day long.
The rooftop heated pool and terrace with sea views is open all year. Recliners and towels are available for a fee. Discounts are offered for guests at a private beach, Ruhl Plage, which is opposite the hotel and offers water sports during the summer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 20 and EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.