Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub (Full Falls View)
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds (Full Falls View)
Junior Suite, 2 Queen bed with Sofa bed, Falls View
Nonsmoking Niagara Falls hotel 2 blocks from Falls
With a stay at Niagara Falls Marriott Gateway on the Falls in Niagara Falls, you'll be in the business district and minutes from Scotiabank Convention Centre and Horseshoe Falls.
This 4-star hotel is close to Bridal Veil Falls and Niagara Falls State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 405 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and technology support staff. Planning an event in Niagara Falls? This hotel has 39999 square feet (3716 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
One of the larger hotels in Niagara Falls, this non-smoking hotel welcomes guests into a lobby with a chandelier and grand staircase that sweeps upward to Falls-view dining on the mezzanine level.
Located 274 meters (0.17 mi) from Niagara Falls, the Niagara Falls Marriott Gateway on the Falls draws business travelers, golf enthusiasts, and vacationers. The shops and restaurants of Clifton Hill are five blocks away. Attractions within 1.5 km include Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort, Casino Niagara, and Maid of the Mist boat tours. Thundering Waters, a John Daly signature golf course, is 914 meters (0.5 mi) away.
Many public rooms on both the lower and upper floors offer excellent views of the Falls. An observation deck is on the third floor. Dining and refreshment choices include Milestones, Stanley's Lounge, and Starbucks. Extensive meeting and conference space is available.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For recreation and relaxation, the hotel offers an indoor lap pool, fitness room, and spa tub. Surcharge valet parking available.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking garage
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 405
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 31
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3716
- Wedding services
- Tour assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 25
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 39999
- Business center
- Business services
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Great Room Lounge & Bar - Enjoy a cocktail in the Great Room Lounge & Bar, which offers casual and social fare.
Starbucks - Located at the lobby level, Starbucks offers a full menu of specialty coffees, cold beverages, and pastries.
Milestones Bar + Grill - Located on the mezzanine level, directly overlooking the Niagara Falls, this restaurant offers a globally inspired menu. Open for lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities include an indoor lap pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness room. The fitness room is open 24 hours.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.