Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Niagara Falls hotel 2 blocks from Clifton Hill
When you stay at Days Inn & Suites by the Falls - Centre Street in Niagara Falls, you'll be in the business district and minutes from Greg Frewin Theatre and Louis Tussauds Waxworks.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Featured amenities include a computer station, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Days Inn & Suites is two blocks from the Clifton Hill dining/entertainment complex, four blocks from Niagara Falls and the Maid of the Mist boat tour, and 1.5 km (1 mi) from the Niagara Falls Aviary.
In addition to an indoor pool, the hotel has a 24-hour fitness room with a stair machine, treadmill, weight machine, and TV.
Business amenities include a computer station and there is audio-visual equipment, multiple small meeting rooms and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. Self-parking (surcharge), RV and truck parking and handicapped parkng are available. Front desk assistance is available for tours, laundry needs, currency exchange and there is a safe-deposit box. The lobby has a fireplace and there is an elevator and ATM banking available on site.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 155
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area. Nearby restaurants:
The hotel has an 18 x 36 ft. heated indoor pool and a fitness room with a stair machine, treadmill, weight machine, and TV.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 5 per night
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.