Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Cabin - Queen
Premium View Cabin - Queen
Premium Cabin - Queen with Overhead Bunk
Premium Cabin - Queen with 2 Bunks
Midtown West hotel with futuristic amenities
A stay at YOTEL New York at Times Square places you in the heart of New York, minutes from Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Times Square.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Broadway and Empire State Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 669 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features a pool table and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of YOTEL New York at Times Square. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
YOTEL New York at Times Square, built in 2011, is an ultra-modern, largely automated hotel, offering a luggage-storing robot, a restaurant with communal tables that can be raised and lowered, and an airport-style check-in desk with self-serve monitors. Hot beverages, assorted muffins, and whole fruits, are complimentary in the cabin lounge, and the hotel includes a restaurant, a lounge, and a terrace bar with fire pits.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. Multiple small meeting rooms, dry cleaning, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also available, and the hotel includes a fitness center.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 669
- Number of floors - 27
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Pool table
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Exhibit space
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2011
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Climate control
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free movie channels
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- City view
A cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is served at YOTEL New York at Times Square.
DOJO Restaurant and Bar - Offering communal dining. Shared tables raise and lower for American and Japanese dining, disappearing altogether to convert the space into a performance venue.
Club Lounge and Bar - Serving a menu of drinks and snacks. Live DJ on the weekends.
Terrace - Outdoor dining area with two bars, fire pits, and open and covered seating.
YOTEL New York at Times Square includes a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in kiosks are available.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 42 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 48 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per day
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.