Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
New York Financial District hotel near Wall Street
A stay at The Wall Street Inn places you in the heart of New York, walking distance from Museum of American Finance and New York Stock Exchange.
This hotel is close to Brooklyn Bridge and Ellis Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has 534 square feet (50 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Wall Street Inn occupies a century-old building in New York’s Financial District, just 4 blocks from the New York Stock Exchange. Behind its stone façade and double brass doors, the lobby is decorated in early-American style with antique-style furnishings and beveled mirrors.
Recreational amenities include a fitness center with sauna and steam room. A 24-hour business center and 2 meeting rooms are also available. Parking is available in a garage across the street for a daily fee.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1928
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 534
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Free movie channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Wall Street Inn provides a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning.
The hotel does not have a restaurant. However, there are numerous dining options in the Lower Manhattan Financial District.
San Marino Ristorante
Swan's Bar and Grill
The Wall Street Inn has a fitness center with a steam room, sauna, and cardiovascular and circuit-training equipment. Guests will also find several athletic clubs in the area that offer swimming, racquet sports, and fitness classes including aerobics, Pilates, and yoga. Boating and sailing are also among the nearby activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.