Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Room, City View
- Two Twin Beds
Upper East Side elegance across from Central Park
With a stay at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York in New York (Central Park), you'll be minutes from Barney's and Tiffany & Co..
This 5-star hotel is close to Rockefeller Center and Broadway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York rises majestically above Central Park and Fifth Avenue on Manhattan's Upper East Side. Madison Avenue, 1 block east, is lined with designer boutiques, elite stores such as Barneys New York, and art galleries. Cultural attractions, including the Theater District, Lincoln Center, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, are within 1 mile.
Hand-painted murals and Italian marble decor make workouts a pleasure at the health club. Chilled face towels, fresh fruit, and vitamin water are provided.
The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York welcomes pets less than 15 pounds at no extra charge. Small dogs receive a customized room-service menu, a special welcome amenity, and their own bed.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 39
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Sirio Ristorante New York - Named after the legendary restaurateur Sirio Maccioni. The restaurant space has been renovated by hospitality interior designer Adam Tihany, with a decor inspired by Federico Fellini's film La Dolce Vita. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Sirio Ristorante New York has enlisted Italian chef Filippo Gozzoli who will offer a menu of traditional and contemporary dishes with Florentine, Tuscan and Parisian influences.
Two E Bar/Lounge - Residential-style lobby lounge featuring classic cocktails meticulously crafted from the freshest ingredients, a wine list that introduces little-known producers, a coffee bar, and afternoon tea. A menu from Executive Chef Ashfer Biju complements the many beverage options, with light fare and small plates available until midnight. Live jazz every Tuesday evening. Hours: 10:30 AM to 1 AM. Dress code: Smart Casual.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Available 24 hours, the fitness center is adorned with hand-painted murals and Italian marble. Cardio machines are individually equipped with TVs, stereos, and headphones. The fitness center also features a selection of resistance machines and free weights. Chilled face towels, fresh fruit, and bottled water are provided. Certified personal trainers are available upon request (surcharge). Massage (surcharge) is offered in the health club's treatment room, as well as in the privacy of guestrooms.
Central Park, across the street from The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York, encompasses 843 acres of meadows, woods, cliffs, ravines, gardens, paths, and lakes in an emerald setting. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Reservoir. The hotel provides a map with jogging routes. The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York's Clefs d'Or Concierge Team can arrange rowboat and bicycle rentals, as well as wintertime ice-skating at Wollman Rink. The Victorian Gardens Amusement Park operates during warmer months, and splendid views of the park and city are enjoyable year-round.
The recreational activates listed below are available on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.