Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed
|$439 $404||$499 $459|
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
|$569 $455||$629 $503|
- 1 king
Suite, 1 Bedroom
|$669 $535||$729 $583|
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Italian elegance near New York's Rockefeller Center
With a stay at The Michelangelo Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from Circle in the Square Theater and Gershwin Theater.
This 4-star hotel is close to Rockefeller Center and Broadway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Michelangelo Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can take a complimentary weekday morning limo to Wall Street from 7 AM-9 AM (schedule and availability subject to change). For evening diversions, Michelangelo's multilingual concierge staff will help secure tickets to Broadway shows and reservations for top restaurants.
This New York hotel also offers a complimentary 24-hour fitness center. Self parking or valet parking (no in/out privileges) are available for a surcharge.
Private cars and shuttle vans of varying prices are available. They can be selected during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1927
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 5
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Buondi Caffe - Featuring a selection of finely brewed coffees and teas as well as scones and croissants served each morning in the Tuscan Room.
Lobby Lounge - This intimate enclave, where guests can sip cocktails and liqueurs, serves lunch and dinner. The lounge features a sophisticated wine and spirits list and an enomatic wine-dispensing machine for personal tastings.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.