Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Tranquil Japanese-style hotel on Park Avenue
With a stay at The Kitano New York, you'll be centrally located in New York, minutes from The Morgan Library and Museum and Grand Central Terminal.
This 4-star hotel is close to Chrysler Building and Empire State Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 149 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features include shopping on site, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer in the lobby provides high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. A chain of Manhattan fitness centers, including a branch two blocks from the hotel, offers complimentary access to guests of Kitano New York Hotel.
- Concierge desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
Nadaman Habukai - Traditional Japanese restaurant open for lunch and dinner. Private tatami rooms available. Kaiseki dinners (dozen or more small dishes chosen by chef).
The Garden Café - Informal spot with mahogany paneling, skylight, garden, and original art by Red Grooms. Located in townhouse adjoining Kitano New York Hotel. American/Japanese buffet breakfast and à la carte menu. Lunch/dinner menu with salads, sandwiches, and choices such as herb-crusted salmon, truffled mushroom risotto, steaks.
The Bar Lounge - Mezzanine-level lounge overlooking lobby and windows facing Park Avenue. Light-wood floor, leather seating, plasma TV. Open early evening to late night. Light-fare menu. Live jazz Wednesday-Saturday evenings.
A chain of Manhattan fitness centers, including a branch two blocks from the hotel, offers complimentary access to guests of Kitano New York Hotel.
Central Park, 1.25 miles north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 11 blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex on the Hudson River 2 miles west of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 33.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.