Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Art Deco hotel in New York's Theater District
With a stay at The Belvedere Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New York, minutes from Circle in the Square Theater and Broadway.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 346 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Belvedere Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has facilities measuring 1600 square feet (149 square meters), including banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located at the edge of the Theater District, this Midtown New York City hotel is two blocks from Times Square and three blocks from Rockefeller Center.
The Belvedere's business center has four computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a printer (surcharge). A complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a weight machine, and free weights. A laundry room has coin-operated machines.
The hotel offers a full-service concierge. This hotel was renovated in September of 2012.
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Year Built 1928
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1600
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 149
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Churrascaria Plataforma - This renowned Brazilian "rodizio"-style steakhouse is open daily. Master rotisseurs carve succulent cuts of roasted beef, lamb, pork, and other fine meats tableside. The Churrascaria Plataforma's extensive wine collection serves as the perfect accompanimen. A spectacular salad bar and many Brazilian delights are also prepared fresh daily.
Belvedere Café - Open daily for breakfast, offering guests the choice of a continental or American breakfast buffet.
Central Park, 11 blocks north of this New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, three blocks east, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.