Please enter your travel dates.
New York City's gathering spot
With a stay at The Algonquin Hotel Times Square, Autograph Collection, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from International Center of Photography and minutes from Broadway.
This 4-star hotel is close to Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has facilities measuring 225 square feet (20 square meters), including a meeting/conference room.
Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. The hotel also features a 24-hour business center. The hotel's 24-hour fitness center features individual TV screens on each piece of aerobic equipment. Services include room service and assistance arranging tours. Garage parking is available (surcharge).
The hotel offers complimentary booklets about the Edwardian design Algonquin, one detailing its history and the other, Tribal Tales of the Algonquin, recounting stories by and about Algonquin regulars of that era. Hold a meeting, party or wedding reception in the hotel's elegant event space measuring 225 square feet (20 square meters).
Pets under 50 pounds are welcome at The Algonquin Hotel Times Square, Autograph Collection for no charge (a fee will apply if damage occurs).
This is a smoke-free property; fines apply for violations.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 225
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 20
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Number of floors - 12
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting/conference room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Turndown service (on request)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Round Table Restaurant - Restaurant and cocktail area of the hotel located in the back of the lobby. Restaurant offers a pre-theater menu with light fare, steaks, and specialty dishes. Room features the Natalie Ascencios painting, A Vicious Circle.
The Blue Bar - Expanded in 2012, this comfortable gathering spot for locals and visitors alike serves food and drinks from lunch into the evening. Cocktails feature fresh juices and flavor blends.
The Lobby Lounge - Renovated in 2012. Extensive beverage, wine, and spirits menu. Light fare. Open from early morning until late evening.
Central Park, less than a mile north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. The Wollman Rink is open for ice skating seasonally, as is the rink at Rockefeller Center, which is four blocks north of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.