Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Room Only
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds - Room Only
- Two Queen Beds
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds - Room Only
- Two Queen Beds
Family Room - Room Only
- Four Beds
Steps from Times Square, Madison Square Garden and In the Garment District
TRYP By Wyndham Times Square South is in the heart of New York, walking distance from Penn Station and Penn Plaza Pavilion.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Times Square and Broadway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Relax and take in courtyard views from the privacy of your room. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and digital programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has facilities measuring 2100 square feet (195 square meters), including conference/meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Besides our spacious TRYP Rooms, TRYP New York City Times Square South features signature rooms that have become defining elements of the TRYP brand. Our fitness rooms come with a fitness machine and complimentary workout gear. Family rooms are the ideal choice for families with small children: bunk beds for kids and an oversized bed for parents. And our media rooms are stacked with 55” TVs, surround sound, popcorn makers, Nintendo Wii, iPod “dock”, 3D glasses, Blu Ray player and a multiple media connectivity panel.We’re sure that you’ll be in awe of the grand open environment of our Plaza Central, where you can relax, meet up with colleagues or make new friends. But our attention to detail doesn’t stop there. We also keep your heart pumping with a 24x7 fitness center and we’ll help you host the event of the year with 2,100 sq. ft. of meeting space that accommodates up to 100 people.We also want to keep you connected and full of energy, so we make sure to offer free wireless Internet service and our signature premium breakfast buffet, with some tasty fare focused on healthy selections served with a lot of flavor. As a prelude to your night out on the town, hang out for cocktails and tapas, maybe even make some new friends at The Gastro Bar at 35th.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Number of floors - 15
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 195
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 2011
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2100
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cordless phone
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Courtyard view
The Gastro Bar at 35th. Where food and drinks play an equally important role. The Gastro Bar at 35th is an informal, vibrant place with a pinch of Mediterranean flavor serving Spanish and international tapas, a solid selection of wines and beers and intriguing handcrafted cocktails. This is the place to stop by for a truly social dining experience. Bring your own friends, or meet some brand-new ones. What are you in the mood for?The Gastro Bar will serve breakfast and dinner. Breakfast will be a full European buffet breakfast. Dinner will be a creative selection of tapas and small plates. The Gastrobar will have a selection of wines and beers and specially designed mixed drinks
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.99 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 28
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 53 per day
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.