Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Double Beds
- Accommodations as selected
- Club access with breakfast available Monday through Friday
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room - Club Level
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
A block from Rockefeller Center in theater district
With a stay at Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New York, minutes from Circle in the Square Theater and Broadway.
This 4-star hotel is close to Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 310 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and CD players. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including concierge services and babysitting/childcare. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands and shopping on site. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has 1730 square feet (161 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The 26-story Renaissance by Marriott New York Times Square Hotel occupies an entire city block in Times Square, surrounded by top theaters and other attractions.
The restaurant on the lobby level features pamoramic views of Broadway. The fourth floor houses the fitness center, 5 meeting rooms, and a business center with high-speed Internet access.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 310
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 26
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Airport transportation
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1730
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 161
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Two Times Square Restaurant & Lounge - Contemporary American grill cuisine with a twist, alongside panoramic views of Times Square. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
R Lounge at Two Times Square - The distinctive Times Square bar with a view, features floor-to-ceiling windows and panoramic city views. Serving specialty cocktails, inventive appetizers or Blue Ribbon Classics, intricately crafted by acclaimed chefs Bruce and Eric Bromberg. Open for lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual.
24-hour room service is also available.
Renaissance by Marriott New York Times Square Hotel provides a 24-hour fitness center that includes equipment with personal viewing screens.
Six blocks away, Bryant Park—a favorite among New Yorkers—is a relaxing retreat with promenades, gardens, the Great Lawn, a carousel, food kiosks, and even wireless Internet access. Central Park, 11 blocks north of the hotel, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and horse-drawn carriage rides. During the winter holiday season, the Rink at Rockefeller Plaza, just 2 blocks from the hotel, is the place to skate and people-watch.
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 68 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.