Please enter your travel dates.
Executive, One Queen Bed, City View
Executive, One King Bed, City View
- 1 king
Executive Double Room, City View - No Refund
Executive Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Park View
Midtown New York haven facing Central Park
Park Lane Hotel is in the heart of New York, walking distance from Tiffany & Co. and Barney's.
This 4-star hotel is close to Rockefeller Center and Broadway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 606 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Park Lane Hotel offers a desirable location across the street from Central Park, within three blocks of stylish Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue shopping, and eight blocks from Rockefeller Center. Columbus Circle and the Time Warner Center are about two blocks west. Broadway theaters are within one mile.
The fitness center is open 24 hours a day. Four computer work stations with high-speed Internet access, and secretarial services are available.
A concierge desk can handle ticket and transport needs. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 606
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1971
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 46
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Park Room - The restaurant at this New York hotel is an opulent, high-ceilinged room with arched windows overlooking the trees of Central Park. Breakfast and lunch are served. The menu is Continental with contemporary flair.
Harry's Bar - This club-like bar and lounge is a tribute to the late Mr. Helmsley, whose portrait is displayed on the mahogany-paneled walls. Views are of Central Park and the hansom cabs of Central Park South.
The recreational activities listed below are available in Central Park, directly across from the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.