Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
- 1 king
Classic Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
New York hotel 3 blocks south of Central Park
With a stay at Park Central New York, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from Carnegie Hall and Ed Sullivan Theater.
This 4-star hotel is close to Rockefeller Center and Broadway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 761 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available in the restaurant for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
Excellent amenities including a technology help desk, audiovisual equipment, 15 large and small meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities make this Beaux Arts hotel, built in 1927, ideal for conferences and events. An extensive renovation, inspired by iconic New York locations, was completed October, 2013. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the Park Central New York Hotel and garage parking (surcharge), complimentary luggage storage, and laundry service are among the services offered.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 18
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 761
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Year Built 1927
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
The hotel's restaurant and bar, Park Kitchen, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner from a menu tailored with Modern American cuisine and signature cocktails. Guests receive a complimentary beverage with purchase of entrée at Park Kitchen.
Central Market features Nespresso and fresh and flavorful grab-and-go fare from local New York vendors such as Amy’s Bread and Jacques Torres Chocolates.
The Park Central's 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a weight machine, and free weights.
Central Park, three blocks north of this Midtown Manhattan hotel, encompasses 843 acres of meadows, woods, cliffs, ravines, gardens, paths, and lakes in an emerald setting. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a 20-acre lake, offers rowboat and bicycle rentals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 21.78 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 14.10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 116 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75 per day
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.