Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- 1 king
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Across from UN, superb views from rooms and pool
You'll be centrally located in New York with a stay at ONE UN New York, steps from United Nations Headquarters and close to Chrysler Building.
This 4-star hotel is close to Grand Central Terminal and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 427 air-conditioned guestrooms. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Located on the East Side of Midtown Manhattan, this contemporary New York hotel comprises two high-rise towers with a shared lobby and public areas. Grand Central Terminal is four short blocks away; Times Square is six blocks west. The hotel's indoor pool and fitness center offer spectacular city and river views, as well as marble locker rooms with saunas. A business center includes a computer with high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. ONE UN New York provides 7,000 square feet (650 square meters) of flexible meeting and banquet space.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Ambassador Grill - Decorated in rich colors, this casually elegant restaurant serves buffet and à la carte breakfast.
Ambassador Lounge - This subtly lit lounge serves cocktails daily from noon until late night. Light lunches are available weekdays.
On the 27th floor, the hotel's indoor lap pool is framed by floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the East River, the city skyline, and the United Nations. On the same floor, the handsomely appointed fitness center includes cardio machines, resistance training, free weights, massage rooms, marble locker rooms with saunas, and dazzling views of city landmarks and bridges. An indoor tennis court on the 39th floor is available by reservation; surcharges apply.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Millennium UN Plaza New York; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 63.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.