Availability: New York Marriott East Side
Superior KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premier KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Classic KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Historic New York hotel east of Rockefeller Center
A stay at New York Marriott East Side places you in the heart of New York, walking distance from Chrysler Building and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
This 4-star hotel is close to Grand Central Terminal and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 646 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has 21000 square feet (1951 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
New York Marriott East Side Amenities
Located on Lexington Avenue between 48th and 49th Streets, the Marriott East Side occupies an ornate brick-and-stone building festooned with gargoyles and graceful arches.
The hotel is within four blocks of popular New York attractions including Fifth Avenue shopping, Grand Central Terminal, and Rockefeller Center.
The Marriott features an impressive array of meeting facilities – 27 meeting rooms, which total 21,000 square feet of space – including the Garden Room, an indoor/outdoor meeting space. All meeting rooms have high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and the hotel offers a professional event-planning staff and catering services.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 35
- Year Built 1924
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 646
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
525LEX Restaurant & Lounge - Contemporary American dining, offering comfort food and dishes meant to be shared. Menu also includes wines, craft beers, and signature cocktails.
Lobby Lounge - The lounge in the paneled marble lobby serves cocktails and a variety of other beverages. Open from early afternoon until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
M Lounge - Centrally located on the second floor, the M Club Lounge provides the ideal space to work, recharge, connect, and relax with the convenience of snacks and food options.
New York Marriott East Side Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.