Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - View room
- One King Bed
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
New York hotel with LaGuardia airport shuttle
With a stay at New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott in East Elmhurst, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Langston Hughes Community Library and Cultural Center and Citi Field.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of New York Hall of Science and Louis Armstrong Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 438 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in East Elmhurst? This hotel has 15245 square feet (1416 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
This 11-story New York-area Marriott is within a half-mile of LaGuardia Airport, and complimentary airport shuttle service is provided around the clock. The USTA National Tennis Center, home of the U.S. Open, is one mile away.
The lobby offers myriad amenities from shoe shines to Wireless Internet, and a 24-hour business center offers high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, and copying (surcharges). The fitness room is open 24 hours. There is garage parking available for a charge.
Steinway Specialty Restaurant serves American fare, open for breakfast and lunch. The Empire Sports Bar offers a full menu and multiple TVs. Starbucks coffee (surcharge) is available in the 24-hour gift shop.
The Marriott's 15,245 square feet of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 645 guests.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 438
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15245
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1416
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 26
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Steinway Specialty Restaurant - A casual lobby restaurant serving American favorites for breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM as well as lunch.
Empire Sports Bar - With multiple TVs, this sports bar serves beer, wine, cocktails, and a full menu from midday until late night.
A 24-hour fitness room has free weights, strength-training machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and stair machines.
Two miles away, Flushing Meadows Corona Park includes the World's Fair Marina, an indoor skating rink, a model-airplane field, a pitch and putt golf course, boat and bike rentals, a carousel, bike paths, sports fields, and a playground.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 50 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.