Availability: New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott
Standard Room - 1 King or Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room with Airport View - 1 King or Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - 1 King or Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
New York hotel with LaGuardia airport shuttle
With a stay at New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott in East Elmhurst, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Langston Hughes Community Library and Cultural Center and Citi Field.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of New York Hall of Science and Louis Armstrong Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 438 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in East Elmhurst? This hotel has 15245 square feet (1416 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott Amenities
This 11-story New York-area Marriott is within a half-mile of LaGuardia Airport, and complimentary airport shuttle service is provided around the clock. The USTA National Tennis Center, home of the U.S. Open, is one mile away.
The lobby offers myriad amenities from shoe shines to Wireless Internet, and a 24-hour business center offers high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, and copying (surcharges). The fitness room is open 24 hours. There is garage parking available for a charge.
Steinway Specialty Restaurant serves American fare, open for breakfast and lunch. The Empire Sports Bar offers a full menu and multiple TVs. Starbucks coffee (surcharge) is available in the 24-hour gift shop.
The Marriott's 15,245 square feet of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 645 guests.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 438
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 15245
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1416
- Number of meeting rooms - 26
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Steinway Specialty Restaurant - A casual lobby restaurant serving American favorites for breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM as well as lunch.
Empire Sports Bar - With multiple TVs, this sports bar serves beer, wine, cocktails, and a full menu from midday until late night.
A 24-hour fitness room has free weights, strength-training machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and stair machines.
Two miles away, Flushing Meadows Corona Park includes the World's Fair Marina, an indoor skating rink, a model-airplane field, a pitch and putt golf course, boat and bike rentals, a carousel, bike paths, sports fields, and a playground.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.