Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace
1 mile from downtown Brooklyn, 3 miles from Manhattan
With a stay at Hotel Le Bleu in Brooklyn (Park Slope), you'll be close to Grand Army Plaza and Brooklyn Bridge.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Barclays Center Brooklyn and Brooklyn Public Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. DVD players and premium TV channels are available for your entertainment, while CD players help you enjoy your music in the comfort of your room. Private bathrooms with showers feature handheld showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with free local calls and voice mail.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features a television in the lobby and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Free parking is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
This boutique hotel in Brooklyn features a rooftop restaurant and lounge. 24-hour room service is also available. Complimentary continental breakfast includes a Fresh Start Basket with yogurt, baked goods, and in-room Starbucks® coffee and Tazo® tea.
Other services available at Hotel Le Bleu include concierge services, tour assistance, and a 24-hour business center. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available. This Brooklyn hotel is smoke-free.
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 7
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Street parking (metered)
- Year Built 2007
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free breakfast
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Street parking (metered), Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom phone
- Plasma TV
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- CD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Handheld showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Ice skating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges; cash and debit cards are not accepted.
Guests with service animals must register the animal at least 48 hours before check-in. Guests can contact the hotel using the information on the confirmation form received after booking via this Web site. Guests are responsible for local pet sitter service, with approved registration and vaccination records of service animal. The hotel permits service animals only, not pets.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 14.75 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 3.50 per accommodation, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.