Book your room at Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Downtown Manhattan hotel near Statue of Liberty ferries
With a stay at Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel in New York (Wall Street - Financial District), you'll be minutes from Federal Reserve Bank of New York and New York Stock Exchange.
This 4-star hotel is close to Brooklyn Bridge and New York University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel
At your hotel
Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel provides a business center, meeting room, fitness center, concierge desk, and a modern English tavern with a full raw bar.
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period ) , Wired internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
The Libertine - A modern interpretation of an English tavern. In their wood-paneled, candlelit dining room, a menu of steaks, rib eyes, and seafood is served. The attached bar serves an international wine list and a menu of light bites.
Library Bar - This book-lined bar is furnished with padded leather sofas, arranged for conversation.
Room Service - Available early morning to late evening on weekdays, and on evenings only on weekends.
The fine print for Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.