Please enter your travel dates.
Standard 2 Double Beds - Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking, Roll In Shower - No Refunds
- One Queen Bed
Standard King - Non Smoking
2 Double Beds Empire State Building View
- Two Double Beds
Contemporary Chelsea hotel near Empire State Building
DoubleTree by Hilton New York City - Chelsea is in the heart of New York, walking distance from Madison Square Garden and Manhattan Mall.
This 4-star hotel is close to Empire State Building and Times Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 236 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service.
This modern 26-story hotel is on the west side of Midtown Manhattan, on 29th Street between Sixth and Seventh avenues. Attractions within easy walking distance include the Empire State Building, Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, and the Flatiron Building.
The onsite Chelton's Bar and Grille serves American favorites for breakfast and dinner; hot and cold breakfast buffet is served daily in the restaurant (surcharge). Other amenities include a fitness center and ATM. Guests receive complimentary Doubletree cookies at check-in.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 27
- Room service (limited hours)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Pay movies
- Designer toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Ergonomic chair
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- City view
- Welcome amenities
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Signature bedding
Doubletree New York City - Chelsea has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. Hot and cold breakfast buffet is served daily in the restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.