Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Deluxe - Includes Wine Reception
King Deluxe - Includes Wine Reception
2 Queens Deluxe Includes Wine Reception
2 Doubles Deluxe Includes Wine Reception
Style, serenity near New York's Grand Central
With a stay at 70 Park Avenue Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New York, minutes from The Morgan Library and Museum and Grand Central Terminal.
This 4-star hotel is close to Chrysler Building and Empire State Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and pay movies are also offered to provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare, a pool table, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of 70 Park Avenue Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in New York? This hotel has 645 square feet (60 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
70 Park Avenue Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel is 3.5 blocks south of Grand Central Terminal, 4 blocks from Bryant Park and the New York Public Library, 6 blocks from the Empire State Building, and about 8 blocks from the Theater District.
Featuring a dramatic custom-designed leaf chandelier and an amethyst-colored illuminated bar, the Silverleaf Tavern is a popular choice for breakfast, cocktails, and wine.
The manager hosts a complimentary wine reception each evening. Every morning, there's a complimentary coffee and tea service, with free newspapers upon request. Guests also enjoy complimentary wired and wireless Internet access in public areas.
Valet parking ensures a hassle-free arrival and an on-site fitness center is open 24-hours. The Kimpton Women InTouch program offers salon-style hair dryers, sunscreen, tweezers, and other amenities upon request. Personalized services, such as rose petals on the bed in the shape of a heart, are also available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Number of floors - 17
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Video library
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pool table
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 645
- Complimentary reception
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- DVD player
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Frette Italian sheets
Silverleaf Tavern - A lively, modern American tavern in Midtown Manhattan offering continental breakfast in the morning and a variety of classic and signature cocktails at night.
Guests looking for lunch or dinner can choose from a provided list of food delivery options from local restaurants.
Moonstruck (24-hour dining)
Dining Concourse at Grand Central Terminal
Complimentary New York City jogging maps provide directions for 2-mile, 4-mile, 6-mile, and 8-mile routes. A 24-hour fitness center is located on-site. Guests can request a yoga kit with mat, block, and strap for complimentary use during their stay. An in-room yoga channel is also complimentary. 70 park avenue - a Kimpton Hotel offers access to New York Sports Club, about 1.5 blocks away.
Bryant Park, four blocks from the hotel, is a Midtown oasis with tree-shaded paths, complimentary wireless Internet access, food kiosks, an open-air library, plenty of tables and chairs, wintertime ice-skating, a French-style carousel, and a wide lawn for picnicking and soaking up the sun. Beautiful Central Park, 1.25 miles from the hotel, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and a wealth of other recreational diversions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 62 per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.