Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Concierge
New Orleans hotel, 2 blocks from French Quarter
A stay at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel places you in the heart of New Orleans, minutes from New Orleans Musical Legends Park and close to Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Audubon Insectarium and McDonogh Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 272 air-conditioned rooms featuring CD players. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request refrigerators.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has facilities measuring 6676 square feet (601 square meters), including banquet facilities.
This New Orleans hotel is within 2 blocks of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street. The Riverwalk and Ernest N Morial Convention Center are 1 mile away.
The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel has a restaurant, a rooftop swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and 6 meeting rooms with 6,676 square feet (601 square meters) of meeting and banquet space. Technology support staff are available and the business center offers high-speed Internet access. Valet parking is offered (surcharge).
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6676
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 601
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 18
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- CD player
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Mila Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring Southern cuisine prepared with fresh, surprising ingredients.
Starbucks - serves coffee specialties and pastries.
Bar Uncommon - serves cocktails and light fare; hosts live jazz performance Monday through Thursday evenings.
The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel offers a rooftop swimming pool and a complimentary third-floor fitness room that is open 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.56 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.