Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Concierge
New Orleans hotel, 2 blocks from French Quarter
A stay at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel places you in the heart of New Orleans, minutes from New Orleans Musical Legends Park and close to Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Audubon Insectarium and McDonogh Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 272 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has facilities measuring 6676 square feet (601 square meters), including banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This New Orleans hotel is within 2 blocks of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street. The Riverwalk and Ernest N Morial Convention Center are 1 mile away.
The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel has a restaurant, a rooftop swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and 6 meeting rooms with 6,676 square feet (601 square meters) of meeting and banquet space. Technology support staff are available and the business center offers high-speed Internet access. Valet parking is offered (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 601
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6676
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 18
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Mila Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring Southern cuisine prepared with fresh, surprising ingredients.
Starbucks - serves coffee specialties and pastries.
Bar Uncommon - serves cocktails and light fare; hosts live jazz performance Monday through Thursday evenings.
The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel offers a rooftop swimming pool and a complimentary third-floor fitness room that is open 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.56 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.