Please enter your travel dates.
New Orleans French Quarter hotel, 1 block from Bourbon Street
With a stay at Prince Conti Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, steps from New Orleans Musical Legends Park and minutes from Historic New Orleans Collection.
This romantic hotel is within close proximity of New Orleans Pharmacy Museum and Preservation Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 1906 square feet (177 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Prince Conti Hotel offers guests personalized service and assistance in arranging tours in the French Quarter and beyond.
The locally famous Bombay Club Restaurant & Martini Bistro is an intimate space overlooking a courtyard and featuring private booth seating, authentic Creole cuisine, and a 150-item Martini menu.
Wired, wireless and dial-up Internet access (all for surcharge) are available. An airport shuttle is available upon request. Use of a nearby fitness center at discounted rates is available for all guests staying at this hotel.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1950
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1906
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 177
- Number of buildings/towers -
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Bombay Club Restaurant & Martini Bistro - An intimate inner-courtyard restaurant and bar serving dinner daily. Reminiscent of a private club, the Bombay Club serves Creole and French Continental cuisines in an atmosphere of refined elegance. Late-night dining is offered Thursday through Saturday, and live piano entertainment Sunday through Thursday. Menu items include barbecued Louisiana gulf shrimp with grilled French bread, filet mignon, and chipotle-and-orange-glazed pork chops. The Club's martini menu runs to 150 entries.
The Bayou Oaks Golf Facility in City Park, three miles from Prince Conti Hotel, has four 18-hole golf courses and a two-tiered, lighted driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night