Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
New Orleans hotel, in French Quarter
With a stay at Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, steps from New Orleans Musical Legends Park and minutes from Cigar Factory New Orleans and Museum.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of New Orleans Pharmacy Museum and Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Visitor Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 570 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hotel Monteleon New Orleans is a historic French Quarter hotel that is within a half-mile of Canal St. shopping, the Aquarium of the Americas, and the nightlife of Bourbon St.
Hotel Monteleone has two restaurants: a casual street-level café and a fine-dining restaurant specializing in fresh Louisiana seafood and choice cuts of meat. The revolving Carousel Bar is on every literary visitor's list of must-see attractions in the city.
The heated rooftop pool affords spectacular views of the French Quarter. Other highlights include a day spa (surcharge), fitness center, and barbershop.
A business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, faxing, copying, printing, and office supplies (surcharges). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel's public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 570
- Number of floors - 17
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 24000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2230
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 25
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1886
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
Hunt Room Grill - Fine-dining restaurant separated from the hotel lobby by French doors. Dark woods, leather furnishings, linen tablecloths, and gilded artwork. Specializes in fresh Louisiana seafood and choice cuts of meat. Open for dinner nightly.
Le Café - Casual street-level restaurant located off the lobby. Buffet and à la carte breakfast. Lunch items include crab cakes, po-boy sandwiches, and entrée-size salads. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Carousel Lounge - Famous haunt of well-known American writers, artists, and entertainers for generations. Revolving carousel with circus motif for a bar, hand-painted barstools, and fiber-optic stars. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres during evening cocktail hour. Occasional live piano entertainment. Open from late morning until late night.
Poolside Bar - Adjacent to the rooftop pool. Serving snacks and beverages. Open seasonally.
A 30-foot heated pool on a rooftop deck of Hotel Monteleon New Orleans provides French Quarter views. The fitness center includes treadmills, stationary bikes, a stair machine, a strength-training machine, fresh fruit, and towels.
Four blocks away, Jackson Square is a popular jogging spot.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
The Spa Aria offers a range of treatments and beauty services including massages, manicures and pedicures, body scrubs, reflexology and waxing. Couples treatment rooms are available.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44.80 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.