Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Executive Level
New Orleans French Quarter hotel, near Bourbon St
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter is in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from New Orleans Musical Legends Park and Audubon Insectarium.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Cigar Factory New Orleans and Museum and Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Visitor Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 693 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and an Internet point. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 32000 square feet (2973 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
This New Orleans hotel is located at the edge of the French Quarter where Bourbon St meets Canal St.
The Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter has a restaurant serving Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, a rooftop terrace, an outdoor pool with a view of Bourbon Street, and 32,000 square feet of conference and private-event space.
The hotel offers wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 32000
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 693
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2973
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Extra towels/bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House - The namesake of one of New Orleans' best-known restaurant families, Dickie Brennan's is lit by faux gas lamps and serves Louisiana cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specialties include grilled Gulf fish and po-boy sandwiches, and selections from the oyster bar.
Bourbon House Lobby Bar - This narrow, softly lit bar serves snacks and a full selection of drinks, including a signature bourbon punch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boating nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.