Book your room at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Parlor View)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
New Orleans French Quarter hotel, near Bourbon St
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter is in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from New Orleans Musical Legends Park and Audubon Insectarium.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Cigar Factory New Orleans and Museum and Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Visitor Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 693 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 32000 square feet (2973 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
At your hotel
This New Orleans hotel is located at the edge of the French Quarter where Bourbon St meets Canal St.
The Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter has a restaurant serving Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, a rooftop terrace, an outdoor pool with a view of Bourbon Street, and 32,000 square feet of conference and private-event space.
The hotel offers wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 693
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 16.95 USD per 24-hour period ) , Wired internet access ( 16.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 16.95 USD per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed internet ( 16.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Video-game console
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House - The namesake of one of New Orleans' best-known restaurant families, Dickie Brennan's is lit by faux gas lamps and serves Louisiana cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specialties include grilled Gulf fish and po-boy sandwiches, and selections from the oyster bar.
Bourbon House Lobby Bar - This narrow, softly lit bar serves snacks and a full selection of drinks, including a signature bourbon punch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 16.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 200
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.