Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
New Orleans hotel in the French Quarter
With a stay at Bienville House in New Orleans (French Quarter), you'll be minutes from Cigar Factory New Orleans and Museum and Jackson Square.
This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Visitor Center and Woldenberg Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wired and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bienville House is set in the French Quarter, within blocks of many historic New Orleans attractions.
Complimentary amenities include wireless Internet access, daily newspapers in the lobby, and use of a fitness room and business center at a partner hotel less than two blocks away. The hotel has four sundecks, a small meeting room, and a courtyard with a splash pool. The hotel also offers valet parking and on-site jazz concerts in an adjoining theater, for a surcharge.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
A complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning.
Iris Restaurant serves French Continental cuisine for lunch and dinner.
St Charles Tavern
Bienville House has a seasonal outdoor splash pool on a sundeck inside a flagstone courtyard. Guests have complimentary use of a fitness room at a partner hotel 1.5 blocks away; that facility has a weight machine, a treadmill, a stair machine, and a stationary bike.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per night plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.