Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4-star hotel in Neuilly-sur-Seine with a conference center
With a stay at Moevenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly in Neuilly-sur-Seine, you'll be in the suburbs and convenient to Espace Champerret and Arc de Triomphe.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Palais des Congres de Paris and Bois de Boulogne.
Make yourself at home in one of the 242 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Relax and take in city and courtyard views from the privacy of your room. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, an Internet point, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 July 2013 to 1 September 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Moevenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1998
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Internet point
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 242
- Number of floors - 7
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The conference area with 1.100 square meters – spread over two floors- offers flexible capacities from 6 to 400 persons equipped with the latest technology. Many of the 20 rooms provide natural daylight and access to the private garden and terrace. The largest meeting room “Le Figaro” – adjustable to a maximum of 406 square meters – can accommodate up to 400 guests for a cocktail and is located at the lobby level with a separate entrance .
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.58 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 17.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.