Availability: Harborside Resort at Atlantis
Tranquil Paradise Island villas with pool complex
When you stay at Harborside Resort at Atlantis in Paradise Island, you'll be next to a golf course and minutes from Atlantis Aquarium and Aquaventure.
This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Atlantis Museum and Versailles Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 392 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Harborside Resort at Atlantis. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the condo pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Harborside Resort at Atlantis Amenities
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available at the Harborside Resort's pool complex. Guests also can use a two-story, glass-walled, 1,000-volume library at Atlantis that includes computers providing 15 minutes complimentary Internet access daily. Atlantis's 11,500-square-foot (1,068-square-meter) Mandara Spa Atlantis (surcharges for use without treatment) includes unisex rain shower, steam room, and sauna; women's and men's relaxation lounges; and a 30-foot (9-meter) Thalassotherapy pool in an open-air pavilion. The spa combines ancient Balinese healing touches with traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 392
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Full-service spa
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Point - Casual open-air, harbor-view restaurant/bar serving breakfast, lunch, dinner. Dinner choices include salads, sandwiches, burgers, cracked (fried) conch, steak, fish, and chicken. Children's menu.
Pool Bar - Open late morning to early evening for salads, quesadillas, sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, beer, tropical drinks.
Note: Guests have signing privileges at all 35 restaurants, bars, and lounges in Atlantis with complimentary shuttle service to Atlantis from early morning to late night.
Please note: Children age 6 and older are welcome at Casa D'Angelo and Café Martinique.
Dinner reservations are required for Café Martinique, Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, and Chop Stix; reservations are required at Carmine's only if a party includes 6 or more persons. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no show" fee, reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to actual dining time.
High chairs and booster seats are not available at Casa D'Angelo or Café Martinique.
Guests enjoy full access to all Atlantis facilities, including:
Marine Habitat - Eleven exhibit lagoons (lighted at night) covering 34 acres with 50,000 fish and sea creatures. Special exhibits for turtles, seahorses, jellyfish, lionfish, piranhas, moray eels. Children's touch-tank filled with sealife.
Atlantis Casino - Open 24 hours. 50,000-square-foot space displaying four large Dale Chihuly glass sculptures. Slot and video-poker machines. Baccarat, roulette, craps, blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, three-card poker, Let It Ride. Race and sports book. High-limit area with Baccarat Lounge for Champagne, caviar, chilled seafood.
Dragons Nightclub - Adjacent to casino. Black-granite bar, video wall, immense sculptures of dragon pairs. Live dance music nightly.
Discovery Channel Camp - Half-day, full-day, and night supervised sessions (surcharges) for children ages 4-12. Grotto room furnished with a "shipwreck." "Beach" for finding buried treasure with child-sized metal detectors. Science lab housing snakes, hamsters, fish, birds, sharks' jawbones, microscopes for analyzing discoveries during field trips, and telescopes for stargazing. Educational computer programs. Website-creation lessons. Digital cameras for field trips.
Club Rush - Teen club (cover charge) open nightly for ages 13-17. Black ceilings, draped smoked-glass windows, leopard-print couches. Continuous supervision. Front room with computer games, Internet-access computers, and DVD movies. Back room with dance floor and DJ music. (Access from 4:30 - 7 PM for pre-teens ages 7-12; hours subject to change.)
The Dig - Fanciful interpretation of life on mythical lost continent of Atlantis within maze of corridors and rooms.
Earth & Pottery Studio - Painting and firing (surcharges.)
Jokers Wild Comedy Club - Stand-up comedians. (Cover charge; minimum age 17.)
Atlantis Theatre - Complimentary movies nightly and during rainy days.
The Harborside Resort's water complex comprises a heated, freeform, beach-entry pool measuring roughly 160 by 160 feet, a 20-foot-diameter toddlers' pool, and a 20-person spa tub.
Guests also enjoy full access to all Atlantis recreational facilities, including:
- 11 freshwater swimming areas, including family pools, children's pools, Goombay Water Slide & Baths, and lazy river for tube rides.
- Paradise Lagoon, a seven-acre saltwater swimming and water-sports area with complimentary snorkeling gear, kayaks, and pedal boats.
- 3 miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches flanking Paradise Lagoon.
- Five waterslides built into a six-story Mayan Temple, including Leap of Faith, a 60-foot, nearly vertical plunge extending through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon; a 48-foot corkscrew slide transporting tube riders through the Temple's dark core; and shorter, gentler children's slides connecting cascading pools.
- Sports center with six lighted clay and hard-surface tennis courts (surcharges); 27-yard, four-lane lap pool; 9,000-square-foot fitness facility (surcharges) with free weights, cardio and weight machines, steam rooms, and workout studio for aerobics, spinning, kick-boxing, yoga, and Pilates (surcharges).
Guests may use the private Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf Course 1.75 miles from the resort at the east end of Paradise Island. (Complimentary shuttle service to course.)
Independent operators offer parasailing and personal watercraft rentals on the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Harborside Resort at Atlantis Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 21.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 21.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Wine & Dine Pass ($150 value)
Book a 2-night minimum stay now - August 11, 2014 in a "Wine & Dine Pass" rate category for travel July 1 - December 19, 2014 and receive 1 complimentary Wine & Dine card per room/stay at check-in, valid towards select dining and bar services:
- 1 sushi and sake sampler platter at Nobu ($40 value)
- 2 Margaritas at Mesa Grill ($25 value)
- 1 flat-bread and 2 glasses of select wines at Olives ($35 value)
- 2 draft beers and 1 plate of Trash Riblets at Virgil's ($30 value)
- 2 Daiquiris at Daiquiri Shack in Marina Village ($20 value)