Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Paradise Island hotel with full access to Atlantis
With a stay at Comfort Suites Paradise Island in Paradise Island, you'll be minutes from Atlantis Museum and Versailles Gardens.
This hotel is close to Atlantis Aquarium and Stingray City.
Make yourself at home in one of the 229 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Windows open to pool and garden views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Comfort Suites Paradise Island. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.
A few of the many Atlantis Resort facilities that Comfort Suites guests have full access to include:
- The 11,500-square-foot Asian-theme Mandara Spa with unisex rain shower, steam room, and sauna; men's and women's relaxation lounges; and a 30-foot-diameter heated, jetted, saltwater Thalassotherapy pool surrounded by cushioned lounge chairs in an open-air pavilion. Hair and nail care and waxing are offered in addition to massage, body treatments, and facials. (Massage is also available in the Thalassotherapy pavilion.) Surcharges apply for hair and spa services.
- A 9,000-square-foot fitness center (surcharge) with cardio equipment, weight-training machines, free weights, steam rooms, and classes such as aerobics, yoga, Pilates, and kickboxing as well as personal trainers. Outside the center is a 95-foot lap pool.
- A 24-hour, 50,000-square-foot casino featuring four large Dale Chihuly glass sculptures, a race-and-sports book, table games (baccarat, roulette, craps, blackjack, and Caribbean poker), and slot and video-poker machines. A high-limit area contains Baccarat Lounge, which features champagnes, caviar, and chilled seafood. Opening into the casino is Dragons Nightclub, which provides nightly live dance music.
- Atlantis Kid's Camp, offering half-day, full-day, and night sessions (surcharge for all) for children age 4–12, offering waterslides including Aquaventure and the six-story Mayan Temple.
- Club Rush (surcharge) for teens age 13–17, comprising of a front room equipped with computer games and Internet-access computers and showing DVD movies, and a back room offering a dance floor and DJ music. Supervision is continuous. (Pre-teens age 7–12 have use of the club late in the afternoon.)
- Five waterslides are built into the six-story Mayan Temple. Chief among them is The Leap of Faith, a 60-foot, nearly vertical plunge that ends by carrying daredevils through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon. Also popular is a 48-foot corkscrew slide transporting tube riders through the temple's dark core. Shorter, gentler children's slides connect the temple's many cascading pools.
- Eleven lagoons (lighted at night) constituting the world's largest tropical marine habitat that are home to 50,000 fish and sea creatures visible day and night from above and underwater. Also available are many specialized exhibits, including turtles, seahorses, jellyfish, lobsters, crabs, lionfish, piranhas, and 6-foot moray eels. Children enjoy a touch-tank filled with exotic creatures.
- A theater that screens complimentary first-run movies, Jokers Wild Comedy Club (surcharge; minimum age 17), and a two-story, glass-wall, 1,000-volume library.
In Comfort Suites itself, a lobby kiosk provides an Internet connection (surcharge). Coin-operated laundry facilities are available.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swim-up bar
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Garden view
- Pool view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Bamboo Lounge - Various beverages served. Open from late afternoon until late evening.
Swim-up Bar - Various beverages served. Open from mid-morning until mid-evening.
Comfort Suites Paradise Island does not have any restaurants but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Comfort Suites Paradise Island features a large outdoor pool with a swim-up bar.
Guests have full access to all recreational facilities within Atlantis Resort one block away. The facilities include a fitness center and 10 lighted tennis courts (four clay, six hard court). Complimentary water-sports equipment at the seven-acre saltwater lagoon in the resort's center includes snorkeling gear and paddle boats. Depending on available tee times, guests also have access to the Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf Course on Paradise Island (fees charged).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay (cash only)