Please enter your travel dates.
Nashville's Newest Star On Music Row!
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville - Vanderbilt is in the heart of Nashville, walking distance from Local Color Gallery and Car Collector's Hall of Fame.
This hotel is within close proximity of Hank Williams Jr. Museum and Upper Room.
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Nashville? This hotel has 6000 square feet (557 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt hotel offers a warm, inviting welcome, coupled with amenities to help you relax and prepare for your BIG DAY. Our guestrooms feature:
Hilton Garden Inn's Garden Sleep System™ bed and Herman Miller Mirra® ergonomic chairs Spacious Musica Executive Suite features a kitchenette, Jacuzzi®, separate shower, and King bed all overlooking Nashville's Music Row Neutrogena bath products Plush duvets Microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee/tea maker Complimentary wireless and wired Internet, remote printing, and a fully equipped Business CenterTo help you stay fit, the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt hotel boasts:
Indoor heated pool and whirlpool spa 24-hour fitness center equipped with the latest Precor® equipment In room Stay Fit Kit®
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 194
- 24-hour front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 557
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6000
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- MP3 docking station
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Room service is available.
Located less than a mile from Nashville's "Lower Broadway" entertainament district. Expeience the music, fun and all the excitement that Music City has to offer in some of the most popular honky tonks in Nashville
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night