Availability: Inn at Pelican Bay
Deluxe Room, Balcony, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Naples hotel with pool on private Gulf Coast lake
With a stay at Inn at Pelican Bay in Naples (North Naples), you'll be minutes from Pelican Bay Community Park and close to Mercato.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Veterans Community Park and Naples Marina and Excursions.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with king sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Inn at Pelican Bay. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Naples? This hotel has 4,000 square feet (372 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting/conference room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Inn at Pelican Bay Amenities
The tiled rooftops, sunny palette, and building setbacks at Inn at Pelican Bay evoke a Mediterranean villa; but this villa, completely renovated in 2012, overlooks a tranquil private lake, just a mile from the powdery-white sands of the Gulf of Mexico. Tropical landscaping surrounds a heated pool and spa tub by the lakeshore, which also has a poolside bar and terrace. Every guest will feel at home with an on-site library and coffee offered all day in the lobby; adult guests enjoy one complimentary daily cocktail. Wedding services and event catering are also available in the hotel’s 4000-square-foot meeting and banquet room. A complimentary beach shuttle service is offered during scheduled times.
Recreational options include nearby tennis courts and world-class golf courses, as well as boating, beachgoing, and Everglades tours.
On a more urbane note, the city of Naples has evolved into a compelling cultural destination, offering the Philharmonic Center for the Arts, the Naples Museum of Art, and theaters. Upscale shopping is within walking distance at Mercato, Naples' newest shopping, dining, and entertainment district. Visitors can sample the best Naples has to offer with a trip on the Naples Trolley Tour.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4,000
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private pool
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
A deluxe continental breakfast is provided each morning, and coffee is offered in the lobby.
Inncognito's Intimate lounge serving beer, wine, and cocktails. Open evenings.
There is also a poolside bar.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Bha Bha Persian Restaurant
The Capital Grille
McCormick & Schmicks
AZN Asian Restaurant
Long Horn Steakhouse
The heated outdoor pool, paired with a spa tub, is open from dawn to dusk. The hotel's 24-hour fitness center contains two treadmills, a stair machine, a stationary bike, and a weight machine.
Golfers can play at the Tiburón Golf Club, located at the elite Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, 3.5 miles away. The course was designed by Greg Norman.
Public tennis courts are two blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Inn at Pelican Bay Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 12 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: USD 60.00
- Deposit: USD 30.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.