Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 king
- 1 king
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Hallbergmoos with a restaurant
Located in Hallbergmoos, Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport is in a rural location and within the vicinity of Munich Eichenried Golf Complex and Weihenstephan Brewery.
This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Freising Cathedral and Weihenstephaner Perennial Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, currency exchange, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a sauna, Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Moevenpick Hotel München-Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1990
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Moevenpick Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sports center nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5,00 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 8,00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0,00 (one way), (from 1 to 16 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.