Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Glass tower on Sherbrooke in central Montréal
With a stay at Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Alcan House and Louis-Joseph Forget House.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 258 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Facing Sherbrooke Street and surrounded by boutiques and restaurants, Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile is within 5 blocks of Bell Center, the convention center, and Mount Royal Park.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and restaurant. Gourmet French cuisine lures fashionable diners to the popular Renoir restaurant with a seasonal outdoor terrace, while lighter fare and cocktails are served in a lively bar/lounge.
Guests of Sofitel Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile have access to a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna, and massage services (surcharge) can be arranged in a private room or in guestrooms. For a more extensive workout, discounted passes are available to a health club across the street.
This downtown hotel offers valet parking with in/out privileges.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
Renoir - Contemporary restaurant with white linens, exhibition kitchen, fresh flowers. Terrace seating in warm weather. French/American breakfast. Gourmet French cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Le Bar - High ceiling with floor-to-ceiling windows, wooden floor, suede barstools, leather lounge chairs. Freshly baked croissants, appetizers, sandwiches, light fare. Morning coffee, afternoon tea, fine wines, champagnes, cocktails. Open from late morning to late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The fitness room at Sofitel Montreal Le Carre Dore includes cardio machines, a strength-training machine, free weights, and a sauna. Massages can be arranged (surcharge) in a private treatment room or in guestrooms. Discounted passes are provided to a health club across the street that has an indoor pool, sauna, and extensive fitness equipment.
Mount Royal Park, just five blocks from the hotel, offers running paths, hiking/biking trails, cross-country skiing, and ice skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.