Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Extended-stay downtown aparthotel near Bell Center
With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Les Cours Mont-Royal and Alcan House.
This family-friendly aparthotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include a fireplace in the lobby and a video library.
Grab a bite from a grocery store serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Downtown.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this aparthotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Residence Inn - Montreal Downtown is within 4 blocks of McGill University, the Museum of Fine Arts, and Bell Centre, as well as the nightlife and restaurant district.
Guests will enjoy a trove of complimentary amenities, including a daily buffet breakfast, grocery-shopping service, a business center, and free WiFi throughout. This pet-friendly, smoke-free Residence Inn also provides a fitness room.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 210
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 24
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery store
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast that includes scrambled eggs, sausage patties, breakfast breads, fruit salad, and yogurt is provided each morning.
The Market - Self-service convenience store. Snacks, microwave meals, and beverages. Open 24 hours.
Dinner delivery service - Provided by local restaurants.
Complimentary evening social - Complimentary food and beverages are served.
Residence Inn Montreal Downtown does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Ferreira Café Trattoria
This Residence Inn offers a fitness room with a treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical trainer, and other equipment.
The hotel is eight blocks from the popular Parc du Mont-Royal, which features panoramic views of downtown Montreal, Old Town, and the St. Lawrence River valley. Designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, the 250-acre (101-hectare) park crowns the highest point in the city and offers bird watching, hiking and cross-country skiing trails, bicycle paths, and ice skating on Beaver Lake.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.