Availability: Quality Suites Laval
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite 1 King Bed Pet-Friendly Sofabed Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King and 1 Double bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Suite 2 Double Beds Sofabed Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite 1 King Bed 1 Double Bed Sofabed Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Laval eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge
With a stay at Quality Suites Laval in Laval, you'll be minutes from Cosmodome and Sky Venture.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Carrefour Laval and Putting Edge Centropolis.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and a computer station. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Suites Laval Amenities
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Quality Suites Laval Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay (maximum CAD 25 per stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 25 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 12 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.