Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room - Advance Purchase.
Deluxe Double Room, City View - Advance Purchase
Concierge Room, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge Service
- Accommodations as selected
- Daily continental breakfast for 2
- Access to the Concierge Lounge
- Canapes in the Concierge Lounge
Downtown hotel, underground city access
With a stay at Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Place du Canada and Cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World.
This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 611 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and you can also request refrigerators.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 36-floor downtown Montreal hotel is directly linked to the VIA Rail Canada station, a Metro station, Bell Centre, and Montréal's extensive underground shopping area.
This Marriott's 24-hour fitness facilities overlook the heated indoor lap pool, and include cardio equipment, free weights, and exercise bikes with cable TV and radio. Adjacent is a spa tub.
The Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain offers 2,694 square meters (29,000 square feet) of function space, including ballrooms and rooftop meeting rooms. The opulent, French-themed Le Caf' Conc' Theater boasts two levels of terraced balconies, terraced floor seating, and a large stage. All meeting rooms include complimentary high-speed wired Internet access, free WiFi, and audiovisual equipment as well as a technician to assist.
- Business services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 36
- Total number of rooms - 611
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
Samuel de Champlain Restaurant - Open for Continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Breakfast is served buffet style. Lunch and dinner feature Mediterranean cuisine. Display kitchen and large ovens. Warmly lit French-style decor with floral arrangements, round tables.
Le Senateur Bar - Dimly lit lounge adjacent to restaurant serves Continental-style lunch daily, along with a variety of beers and cocktails. Includes a central bar with surrounding leather chairs, tables with comfortable chairs, big-screen television for sporting events.
The Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain has a heated indoor lap pool and a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, exercise bikes, free weights, and spa tub.
Nearby recreational activities include jogging/fitness trails at Mount Royal Park, which is three km (1.75 miles away).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.