Availability: Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal
Eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Old Montreal) near Notre Dame Basilica
With a stay at Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal in Montreal (Old Montreal), you'll be minutes from St. Dizier Gallery and Montreal Science Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Notre Dame Basilica and Bonsecours Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has 7000 square feet (630 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (630 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 630
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Auberge Le Saint-Gabriel - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 23 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 23 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.