Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Condo, 1 King Bed - with Kitchenette
Montreal hotel 2 blocks from Bell Centre
A stay at Le Nouvel Hotel places you in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from Canadian Centre for Architecture and St. James the Apostle Anglican Church.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has 6458 square feet (600 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Secure parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located two blocks from Bell Centre (Montreal Canadians hockey) in downtown Montreal, Le Nouvel Hotel is also two blocks from a metro station that provides connections throughout the city.
This downtown Montreal hotel is smoke-free, and features 177 guestrooms and suites distributed between two buildings with eight and 12 stories, respectively. Among its many on-site offerings are a hair salon, day spa with sauna and steam rooms (surcharge), currency exchange and gift shop.
Le Nouvel Hotel is also home to L'Entracte, a restaurant offering Continental cuisine. Flexible meeting space up to 6,458 square feet includes banquet facilities and a 24-hour business center with wireless Internet access. Garage parking is available (surcharge).
- Spa tub
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 177
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6458
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 600
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
A hot and cold breakfast buffet is served 7 AM - 11 AM daily in the restaurant (surcharge).
L'Entracte - This contemporary bistro-style restaurant offers Continental cuisine, along with cocktail service and an outside terrace (summer season). Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
An on-site fitness center is available for year-round workouts, while a sundeck is open during the warmer months. An independently operated day spa on the premises provides massages, facials, and nail treatments, along with a sauna and spa tub (surcharge for all services).
Le Nouvel Hotel is one mile from Montreal's popular Parc du Mont-Royal, which offers a wealth of trails for summer hiking and winter alpine skiing. Ice skating rinks, tennis courts, golf, bowling, bicycle rentals and paths, and boat tours are also available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
The full-service Spa Tais offers therapeutic massages, hydromassages, aesthetic care, waxing and more. Reservations are required.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.