Availability: Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Upgraded, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Downtown hotel 1 block from Old Montreal
With a stay at Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre in Montreal (Chinatown), you'll be minutes from Monument National and Sun-Yat-Sen Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 244 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre Amenities
This Travelodge is in vibrant downtown Montréal, in an area called the Chinese Quarter. The convention center, Old Montréal, the Old Port, and the city's financial district are one block away.
Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre serves a complimentary continental breakfast every morning. A restaurant and bar are on site. Meeting rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning.
Mezzanine Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.