Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
All-suites property in downtown Montreal
With a stay at Hotel Les Suites Labelle in Montreal (Latin Quarter), you'll be minutes from Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes and University of Quebec-Montreal.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of National Library of Quebec and Cinematheque Quebecoise.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as direct-dial phones with free local calls and voice mail.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This Montreal property provides an airport shuttle (surcharge). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning. This property also offers a multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Les Suites Labelle is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.