Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
In the center of Old Montréal
With a stay at Hotel Le St-James Montréal in Montreal (Old Montreal), you'll be minutes from Jean-Paul Riopelle Square and Notre Dame Basilica.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of World Trade Center Montreal and Montreal Convention Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. 27-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 6351 square feet (590 square meters), including small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in Old Montréal, Hotel Le St-James Montréal is surrounded by fine shops and restaurants.
The hotel occupies a handsome bank building built in 1870; its original sculptures and moldings have been restored. The elite day spa was formerly the bank's vault and it has retained the original stone walls. Spa services feature products by Pevonia, a Swiss skincare line that uses botanical ingredients. The fitness area is equipped with cardio machines and weight-training equipment. Use of the fitness center, sauna, and steam rooms is complimentary one hour before or after any treatment at the spa.
Serving daily breakfast, XO Restaurant features an opulent dining room with crystal chandeliers, two mezzanines, and intimate dining alcoves.
In the hotel's lobby, a library offers a sitting area, collections of historical and contemporary books, upscale magazines, and a wide variety of daily newspapers. Complimentary wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access is also available. Child care is available, as is an airport shuttle (with advanced notice).
- Babysitting or childcare
- Airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6351
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 590
- Year Built 1870
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
XO Restaurant - Ornate dining room with two mezzanines, intimate alcoves, and crystal chandeliers. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Saturday and Sunday brunch. Bar open daily from early afternoon to late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The hotel's fitness room is equipped with cardio machines, a weight-training machine, and free weights. Guests can enjoy complimentary use of the fitness center, sauna, and steam room one hour prior to or after their treatment appointment at the spa (upon availability).
This Montréal hotel is four blocks from running and cycling paths along the Old Port. Beautiful Mount Royal Park, 5.5 km (3.5 mi) away, offers cross-country skiing, ice skating, hiking, biking, birdwatching, pedal-boating, and numerous other recreational activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Facial treatments
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 50 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel Le St-James Montréal is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.