Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Latin Quarter) near University of Quebec-Montreal
With a stay at Hotel Le Roberval in Montreal (Latin Quarter), you'll be minutes from Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes and University of Quebec-Montreal.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of National Library of Quebec and Cinematheque Quebecoise.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as direct-dial phones with free local calls and voice mail.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include concierge services and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Le Roberval is a smoke-free property.
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 6
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.