Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 2 Queen Beds
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Hotel on Sherbrooke Street in downtown Montreal
With a stay at Hotel Le Cantlie Suites, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Alcan House and Louis-Joseph Forget House.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 255 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Relax and take in city and mountain views from the privacy of your room. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.
This hotel's rooftop sundeck offers views of downtown Montreal, a large freeform pool, and lounge chairs. Le Mezz Restaurant & Bar offers à la carte or buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus.
The fitness room on the 27th floor is equipped with cardio machines and free weights, and is open from early morning to late evening.
A complimentary business center offers 3 computer stations with high-speed Internet access. Fax, photocopy, and print services are available for a fee. Hotel Le Cantlie Suites has 3,040 square feet (282.4 square meters) of flexible meeting space in 3 rooms equipped for video conferencing.
This property is completely smoke-free.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 28
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Mountain view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Le Mezz Restaurant & Bar - This hotel restaurant offers à la carte or buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as wine, beer, and cocktails.
Hotel Le Cantlie Suites has a large rooftop freeform pool and sundeck with lounge chairs offering views of nearby Mount Royal Park and downtown Montréal. The 27th-floor fitness room has treadmills, stationary bikes, free weights, and city views.
Mount Royal Park, less than 1 km (0.6 miles) from the hotel, offers year-round hiking trails as well as cross-country skiing and ice skating in winter.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 23 per day (in/out privileges)