Please enter your travel dates.
King Evolution room
Two Queen Beds, Accessible
- Two Queen Beds
Two Queens Evolution room
One King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Downtown Montréal hotel with top-floor pool and spa tub
A stay at Hilton Garden Inn Montréal Centre-ville places you in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from McGill University and Pollack Concert Hall.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 221 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The top-floor health club boasts panoramic city views and includes an indoor saltwater pool, spa tub, fitness center, steam rooms, and a garden terrace ideal for sunning and relaxing.
The Circos restaurant serves a daily breakfast buffet, along with à la carte lunch and dinner. Evening room service is available.
Both the business center and the Pavilion Pantry convenience mart are open 24 hours a day. Other conveniences include a U.S. currency exchange, concierge desk, multilingual staff, ATM, and guest-laundry facilities.
Secure underground parking is available for a surcharge. This Montréal hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2008
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Circos (Cafe-Resto-Bar) - is restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service during limited hours is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include steam rooms and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 12.95 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.