Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown hotel bordering Old Montréal
A stay at Delta Centre Ville places you in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from Victoria Square and Place Bonaventure.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World and Place Ville-Marie.
Make yourself at home in one of the 711 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's Room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This high-rise downtown Montreal hotel features a glass elevator on the side of the building, providing dizzying views of the city to the west. The lobby level contains a small business center with two computers, printers, fax machine, TV, and VCR. Delta Centre Ville has 33,000 square feet of meeting space.
Overlooking the spacious lobby, the 4th level contains the indoor lap pool, outdoor terrace, children's play area, and fitness center with saunas, lockers, and shower rooms.
Wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 711
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Bistro Chez Antoine - Open from 6:30 AM to 11:00 PM, this large bistro separates its smoking and nonsmoking areas with a long wood-and-brass bar. Chez Antoine has a huge breakfast buffet, and both buffet and table d'hote offerings are available at lunch and dinner. Standard choices include fish, steaks, salads, pizzas, and pasta.
Delta Centre Ville's indoor lap pool on the fourth floor overlooks the lobby, and has an outside terrace with tables and chairs. A 24-hour fitness center, adjacent to the pool, includes lockers, showers, and saunas. A children's play area is also on the floor.
Biking paths and bike, scooter, and in-line skate rentals are available at the Old Port, four blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CAD 5 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: CAD 49 per week
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay (cash only)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.