Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony - Advance Purchase
Hotel, spa, and conference center adjacent to Del Monte Golf Course, near beach
A stay at Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa places you in the heart of Monterey, minutes from Del Monte Golf Course and close to Fisherman's Wharf.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Naval Postgraduate School and Monterey Peninsula College.
Make yourself at home in one of the 550 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming along with iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Monterey? This resort has 40000 square feet (3716 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Hyatt Regency occupies 22 acres adjacent to the 18-hole championship Del Monte Golf Course, where guests are offered preferred tee times. Amenities include the full-service Marilyn Monroe Spa, two outdoor swimming pools, spa tubs, 6 tennis courts, table tennis, a pool table, a fitness center with treadmills, bike machines, stair machines, weight machines, and free weights. Bicycle rentals and tennis lessons are also available.
This California hotel offers 3 restaurants and a business center. The center provides a computer terminal with high-speed Internet access, and copy and fax services (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (complimentary for guests) is available throughout the hotel.
- Parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Event catering
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 550
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1967
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40000
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Pool table
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3716
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
TusCA Ristourante - Serves a combination of authentic Tuscan cuisine prepared with fresh Californian ingredients. The welcoming ambiance of Tuscany and the Northern California countryside are reflected throughout the restaurant, which looks out on the Pebble Beach Company's Del Monte Golf Course through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Fireplace Lounge - Signature cocktails. Live jazz on weekends.
Knuckles - Sports bar with a wood-burning fireplace, pool tables, video games, and 24 TVs. Complimentary peanuts and popcorn. Sandwiches, snacks, burgers, and 16 microbrews and other beers on tap. Open afternoons and evenings, featuring every major sporting event. This bar is popular and a consistent favorite with locals.
This Hyatt occupies 22 acres adjacent to the 18-hole championship Del Monte Golf Course, where guests are offered preferred tee times. There are two outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools, six tennis courts, table tennis, a pool table, a fitness center with treadmills, bike machines, stair machines, weight machines, and free weights. Bicycle rentals and tennis lessons are also available.
The Monterey area offers many outdoor recreational options, with well-known courses like Pebble Beach Golf Links and Poppy Hills Golf Course within 15 miles (24 kilometers) of the hotel. Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey, 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the hotel, offers fishing, boating, and scuba diving.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
Marilyn Monroe Spa presents a Glamour Room, providing manicures and pedicures, hairstyling and beauty services, to enhance its full menu of luxury spa services.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Tourism fee: USD 0.15 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 22 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Airport shuttle
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.